Content with a Purpose, How To Help Spread the Word
Hi there, it’s Michaela Guzy, Founder of OhThePeopleYouMeet. We are PUMPED to share a sneak peek of our footage and insider interviews featuring:
– Celebrity Ambassador for The New Somaly Mam Fund: AnnaLynne McCord in Cambodia
– Celebrity Chefs, The Three Blue Ducks: Darren Robertson & Mark LaBrooy, Australia
– TEDx & TEDx Youth Austin, Nancy & Zane Giordano, Burning Man
– Miss South Africa 1992, Amy Kleinhans Curd, South Africa
– The Palace of the Lost City, Simon Teke, South Africa
My team and I are taking OTPYM to the next level and so this past #GivingTuesday, we’ve launched our Indiegogo campaign and need your help to tell the stories of inspiring people doing inspiring things.
Today, OTPYM have over 70 published videos and 20 videos in post production between our original editorial web video series, Michaela’s Map, and our second series, OhThePeopleYouMeet. Every dollar will go to getting these videos to final form and sharing with the world, whether it be the story of an Uthando project, like the Amy Bhiel Foundation in Cape Town South Africa, the botanical arc working to replant in the Daintree Rainforest of Australia or the countless people working to prevent wildlife poaching across Africa, our mission is to educate and empower people to form an opinion and take action.
Check out our exciting PERKS generously donated by our partners (THANK YOU: Mamma Chia, The Base Project, TorreAttire Socks and DAYBREAKER) below and click here to make your donation now.