Michaela Guzy also contributes to:
1. Peter Greenberg Worldwide: Video, Radio and PeterGreenberg.com. Peter Greenberg is the Travel Editor of CBS and host of Peter Greenberg Worldwide, a live, three-hour weekly radio program from different remote locations around the globe heard on a combined 400+ stations in the USA.
A) VIDEO SERIES: 1) Airline Spotlight: In Flight Menu Upgrades, 2) Camels to Skyscrapers- New Travels in Doha, Qatar, 3) Machu Picchu and Beyond, Adventure Travel in Peru, 4) Peru: Incan Tradition and Modern Cuisine, 5) 4-Ways to Volunteer in Peru’s Local Communities, 6) Fight Global Poverty: Ways to Give Back in India
B) RADIO SEGMENTS:1) MAY 05; 11:40 am ET, LIVE from Kensington Place, Cape Town, South Africa, 2) MAY 12; 12:05pm ET, LIVE from Indaba, Durban, South Africa, 3) MAY 19 at 10:52am ET, from Joy’s Camp, Shaba Reserve, Northern Kenya, 4) MAY 26 at 6:30pm ET, from Hogmead, Nairobi, Kenya, 5) OCTOBER 13 at 10:43 am ET, from Trump SOHO, NYC, 6) JANUARY 5, 11:15am ET from Delmonico’s Restaurant, NYC, 7) MAY 25, at 12:18pm ET
C) WEB STORY: Voluntourism: Six Change-Makers in Africa
2. JohnnyJet: Posts from the road and photos. Hotels, safari operators and an adventure focus- but sometimes a few shopping tips sneak in. Circulation: 250,000 monthly unique visitors.
3. Virtuoso Life: A magazine published six times a year exclusively for the top clients of Virtuoso travel consultants. It is mailed to the homes of 200,000 of these readers whose desire for highly personalized travel experiences. VIRTUOSO LIFE speaks to luxury travelers with a passion to explore the world at its best and to experience it in rare and unique ways. It covers luxury cruising, top vacation destinations, hotel and resort stays, cultural tours, spa retreats, private jet charters, and custom itineraries around the globe.
First up, Michaela’s Peruvian Culinary Journey.
4. Everett Potter: Postcards from the road + photos of the local people. The connection between the people + places. Circulation: 35,000 monthly unique visitors.
5. SmartFlyer: SmartFlyer is an award-winning, full-service travel firm catering to both the leisure and corporate travelers. SmartFlyer’s leisure team arranges tailored experiences that are known to be exceptional, one-of-a-kind and always designed with their clients in mind– providing value added benefits wherever possible.
6. Mr. Aristotle: A boutique experience company from Sydney, Australia.
First up, Michaela’s Map | Milan, Italy: Money Can Buy Access.
7. International Luxury Travel Market, Cannes, France: Michaela moderated the first “Bright Young Things Workshop” and produced a white paper with key findings. In 2012, she moderated the second annual workshop with young travel buyers and suppliers from across the globe to discuss hot topics affecting the industry. Boston University asked if her second white paper could be used as a part of their hospitality curriculum.
8. L’Atitude: Michaela recently sat down with L-atitude to share a list of her favorite home base haunts, including hidden shopping gems and local eateries. ShopLatitude.com is an exclusive online women’s boutique for designer and luxury fashion from around the globe. ShopLatitude’s fashion blog brings you closer to the world’s most exclusive destinations.